- 2 Chicken breast
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 large beef tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 leeks cleaned and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- Red peppers (cubed)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Clean and cut your chicken into cubes and toss in the cornstarch and then shake off excess.
- Cook the chicken in hot oil for just a few minutes, do not overcook and remove to a plate as soon as it's cooked.
- Add a little more oil to your pan if you need it, then add tomatoes, leeks, and garlic and cook for two minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken sauce, salt and pepper, and mix well to combine.
- Add the sauce to the tomatoes and red peppers and cook for a few more minutes until tomatoes soften. Don't cook for too long or the tomatoes will turn to mush, you want to them to retain their shape.
- Add the chicken and warm through for 1-2 minutes.
- You can serve this over rice, quinoa or pasta